Well, today was the last day of my contract with Aramark. Remember, they shortened my contract by one month due to financial restraints. So I passed all my work to a co-worker, submitted my timesheet and logged off. I will hand in my equipment when I return to New Jersey in March.
Sooo, rather than look for another position, I am going to join Nancy, Richard and Joanne in the retirement world. Nancy and I are now free to dance, travel, and whatever, whenever! As long as the money holds out, at least. Sleep as late as I want in the mornings, without having to get up early to get online.
I'm looking forward to it.
Friday, January 31, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Savannah & North
We arrived in Savannah and lazed around for a day, not sure what we wanted to see. We made online reservations for the next day on an open a...
-
Today we went to the caverns. We had made reservations last week, which are required. We had 11:30 reservations which meant we could arrive ...
-
Well, it's finally happened, we're free to go. The final part arrived at 1 pm and it was installed within 45 minutes. Test drove the...
-
After prepping to leave tomorrow, Wednesday, for our trip to Alabama, we decided to delay by one day. That major winter storm will be crossi...
No comments:
Post a Comment